Re: SV: Information and Natural Languages

From: koichiro matsuno/7129 <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 12 Dec 1997 - 07:56:11 CET

   Soeren's

>I guess that all observers are internal to the universe? Aren't they.

>Laplaces demon is dead.

   is right. Agreed.

>One of the questions is if we will ever be able to form a consisten

>theory of the development of life and consciousness and thereby

>consistent with our own epistemology in this ontology. I seriously

>doubt it.

   How about the possibility of the job division; the present

progressive tense for ontology and the present tense for

epistemology? My prejudice is that Heidegger may be in favor of

such a job division.

>But so far the scientific world view has stopped there, mainly

>because of physicalism.

   Because of an undisciplined muddling of both ontology

and epistemology, too(?)

   Regards,

   Koichiro

     Koichiro Matsuno