Solong, have a nice winter

From: Tom Stonier <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 21 Dec 1997 - 07:07:51 CET

Dear Colleagues,

I am afraid that I will have to leave theFIS network for a time.
For Reasons of health I am spending the winter months in Souther
California. I will try to get back on line if I can rent a computer out
there. If I don't succeed, below is my snail mail address and telephone
for the months of January, February, and March. I will be in transit
from Dec. 21st on, and also the first ten days in April.
Love the discussions that are going on. Sorry to leave them. Keep up
the good work.
Tom

Stonier
900-0 Ronda Sevilla