SV: Information and Meaning--Stonier

From: Brier S�ren <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 23 Dec 1997 - 18:51:22 CET

Dear Allan

With the new deadline of 15 February I will try to find the time
formulate the central questions in my disagreement with Tom's approach
in a short form. Hopefully it will generate a good debate. I will make a
longer review in Cybernetics & Human Knowing in 98.

Venlig hilsen/Best wishes

Assoc. Prof. Ph. D. S�ren Brier
Royal School of Library and Information Science, Aalborg Branch
Langagervej 4, DK-9220 Aalborg �st
Telephone: +45 98 157922 , Fax: +45 98 151042
Homepage: http://www.db.dk/dbaa/sbr/home_uk.htm
Ed. & Publisher of Cybernetics & Human Knowing