Re: ... regard to a (cognitive) structure

From: Rafael Capurro, Professor <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 22 Apr 1998 - 12:01:52 CEST

dear all,

sorry for the delay. I am now in a sabbatical and due to private
circumstances (moving from stuttgart to karlsruhe) I have no
connections to the net until two weeks.
Roberto: I think we should make the difference between the
differences that make a difference (Bateson) and systems (human
beings) who know about this (information as finding differences,
Luhmann), or between cognitive and non-cognitive systems.
sorry for this short answer. we should debate more about this
regards
rafael