message from Bob Artigiani

From: Pedro C. Marijuan <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 14 Oct 1998 - 15:48:18 CEST

(Sorry, there are problems in this server, and the messages of several
people who have changed their addresses are going through only when the
system -mysteriously- decides... last message from Morris, replying to Bob,
was delayed almost one week. This message from Bob has not entered
either... I am trying to solve this as soon as possible. Please, be patient
during a few days more. Sorry about these technical troubles ---Pedro)