Re: social complexity

From: Prof. Dr. Rafael Capurro <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 24 Nov 1998 - 10:32:37 CET

My question was, whether by looking at VEMs as something produced by
_natural_ processes we are considering them precisely in the sense of the
preent perfect tense (as _objects_) and how far his _biological_ view is
misleading considering that morality is a production of ourselves by
ourselves at least as far as we move inside it in the present tense. My
question is, further, how far the viewpoint of the present tense in the case
of humans is even far more complicate (unpredictable) than in living beings
at all. The difference I see (at least from the methodological point of
view) is that we cannot take the position of the present tense with regard
to other living beings but only with regard to ourselves, and this is
precisely what _ethics_ (as a reflection on morality) is all about. Values
are the (some) outcome of this.
kind regards
rafael

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----