Re: mechanics vs. info; References

From: Jerry LR Chandler <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 23 Feb 1999 - 17:39:38 CET

Dear Peter and All:

Thanks for the additional references. I will look at them and assess
the relevance to biochemical dynamics.

Beyond the work of Rene Thomas, you may wish to look at Rene Thom's
works to which I was referring:

Semiophysics: A Sketch, Aristolelian Physics and Catastrophe Theory
(1991)
and
Structural Stability and Morphogenesis, Benjamin, (1975.)
(Both books are probably available in the Original French)

Cheers

Jerry LR Chandler