Re: mechanics vs. info

From: Jerry LR Chandler <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 23 Feb 1999 - 03:23:31 CET

Dear Igor:

In my post, I was referring to nonlinear dynamics of biochemical
"graphs" which sustain living systems in a rather backhanded fashion. I
suspect your post refers to more traditional analysis. For leading
references, you may wish to look at the works of Rene Thom and Robert
Rosen, as well as others using category or graph theory.

Cheers

jerry