Re: It is with great regret...

From: Peter Fleissner <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 17 Jun 1999 - 13:58:51 CEST

Dear Judith and Jefferson,

I deeply regret Toms dead. I remember many interesting discussions we had
had in the Vienna Prater when he attented the FIS conference. I never will
forget his helpful, generous and humorous attitude. His contribution to the
understanding of information will stay within the memory of the academic
community.

Feeling with you

Peter Fleissner
Head of Unit
Technology, Employment, Competitiveness and Society
Institute for Prospective Technological Studies
Joint Research Centre, European Commission
World Trade Center
Isla de la Cartuja
E-41092 Sevilla
Tel: +34-95-4488325