Emotion Theory

From: Juan Santaolalla <[email protected]>
Date: Sat 18 Dec 1999 - 18:15:01 CET

Hi, I have recently subscribed to this list, and would like to know about
other parties who could be interested in my neurocomputational research
topic.

The theme I try to develop is the nature of emotions, understood as
neurodynamic information processing tools --both biologically motivated and
also technologically in the new field of "affective computing".

I have really enjoyed the recorded discussions of past fis conferences in
the fis Web pages, and am waiting very excited for the coming sessions of
fis 2000.

sincerely yours

Juan Santaolalla