Emotion Theory

From: Juan Santaolalla <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 26 Dec 1999 - 13:54:34 CET

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BF4FA8.6AF67520

Dear S=F8ren Brier, Allan Combs, and list members

Many thanks for your replies. Actually I am in the early phase of my work,
so my highest priority is the info gathering. Apart from some very
interesting recent authors, such as Allman, Kaas, Ledoux, Picard, etc. I
have not found much literature, and particularly at all about laughter.
Does exist laughter for the neurosciences?, I wonder.

Any help to focus on the authors central for an interdisciplinary
neurodynamic "emotion theory" will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

and Season's Greetings

Juan Santaolalla

------extPart_000_0013_01BF4FA8.6AF67520

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear S&oslash;ren Brier, Allan Combs, and list members<BR><BR>Many thanks
for your replies. Actually I am in the early phase of my work,<BR>so my highest
priority is the info gathering. Apart from some very<BR>interesting recent
authors, such as Allman, Kaas, Ledoux, Picard, etc. I<BR>have not found much
literature, and particularly at all about laughter.<BR>Does exist laughter for
the neurosciences?, I wonder.<BR><BR>Any help to focus on the authors central
for an interdisciplinary<BR>neurodynamic &quot;emotion theory&quot; will be very
much appreciated.<BR><BR>Many thanks,<BR><BR>and Season's Greetings<BR><BR>Juan
Santaolalla<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------extPart_000_0013_01BF4FA8.6AF67520--