Re: WESS Symposium

From: by way of [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 30 May 2000 - 14:23:36 CEST

(from ghagn@erols.com)
Jerry, et al.:

I hope it was a very successful event. I was in Oklahoma and unable to
attend.

It was not clear whether genetic algorithms (GA) for electromagnetics (EM)
optimization was discussed or not. If not, them maybe we could have a
speaker on that subject for a meeting sometime. The field of GA in EM is
having some good payoffs, particularly in evolving antenna structures that
otherwise would not have been conceived.

Regards,

George Hagn

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Looking for the best deals available on the Net?

Try the Valet:

http://valet.flycast.com/valet/info/fc0494/?77131