(no subject)

From: by way of [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 05 Jan 2001 - 13:51:43 CET

from werner@physik.hu-berlin.de

Dear Colleagues,

still I cannot believe that our good friend Michael passed away.
If this is really true we should do something. What about a special issue
of BioSystems or any other appropriate journal. Since he acted as
Co-Managing editor of BioSystems, may be this journal is most
appropriate to devote several articles to his memory.
I would be ready to contribute an article, who would join me?

best wishes to you for the New Year

Werner

Prof. W. Ebeling ebeling@physik.hu-berlin.de
Humboldt-Universitaet Berlin phone: +49/(0)30-2093 7636
Institut fuer Physik fax: +49/(0)30-2093 7638
Invalidenstrasse 110
D-10115 Berlin