Re: NYAS issues

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 11 Feb 2002 - 18:58:47 CET

Pedro:

Thanks for the information. I will check them out.

Two other New York Academy of Sciences Volumes may be of interest to
this group:

# 879, Tempos in Science and Nature: Structures, Relations and Complexity.

# 901, Closure, Emergent Organizations and their Dynamics.

Both volumes include a wide range of essays on topics relevant to
biological communications theory.

Cheers

Jerry