Re: time and three infos

From: Gyorgy Darvas <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 12 Feb 2002 - 13:31:05 CET
Dear Morris,

the communicational is more closely
linked to the entropy aspect than to the organization-symmetry

Time plays a linking role among them. They are as much time-dependent as the entropy aspect. Organization-symmetry properties - at least in physics, where you borrow the entropy analogy - are consequences of time-dependence.

I have no time at the moment to explain in details the role of time in all (physical) symmetries, and the latters' role in constituting the organizational-structural properties (even outside physics). Nevertheless, my short answer to your question:

Yes, "time dependency" with respect to the three info genera *may* be one way to
link your/our different "domains" or approaches and help fill the gaps.

Regards,
Gyuri Darvas