INSCRIPTION LAST DAYS

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 21 Feb 2002 - 10:25:57 CET

Dear colleagues,

The inscription period for the fis 2002 e-conference ended yesterday. But
during a few days we will keep open the reception of abstracts for
procrastinators (just a title and a few lines are enough for the people of
this list).

As for the current discussion, I believe John's last paragraph was pointing
right into the central problem: how to explore beyond the classic info
conceptualizations... The coming e-conf. is a good occasion to gather a
collection of very bold responses --and to discuss them.

best

Pedro C. Mariju�n
Fundaci�n CIRCE
CPS Univ. Zaragoza, 50015 Zaragoza, Spain
TEL. (34) 976 762036-761863, FAX (34) 976 732078
email: marijuan@posta.unizar.es