Re: Conference Registration

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 06 Mar 2002 - 13:55:55 CET

Dear colleagues,

Some people are having trouble when registering themselves in the econf.
pages. Here there are some tips that worked, at least in my case:

First, one has to directly send the abstract to ec@mdpi.org (as a regular
email, only text, and also with the basic info about the author).

Second, registering through the conf web pages. The application form asks
about an ID, in my case, after several trials, I introduced an arbitrary
number of 8 digits. Then the password was also arbitrary, a 10 letters
word. I glimpsed an OK and a few hours later arrived an email message
welcoming...

hope it works

Pedro C. Mariju�n
Fundaci�n CIRCE
CPS Univ. Zaragoza, 50015 Zaragoza, Spain
TEL. (34) 976 762036-761863, FAX (34) 976 732078
email: marijuan@posta.unizar.es