CATCHING UP INFO

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 12 Mar 2002 - 08:18:33 CET

Dear FIS colleagues

Due to some technical (and financial) strictures in the Institute that runs
our e-conf., we have streamlined the procedures. Here is the basic info:

1. REGISTRATION through the web pages at: http://www.mdpi.net/fis2002/ (you
have to introduce an arbitrary ID number and password). Please, those who
have received a message from Shu-Kun asking to register again, should do it.

2. LATE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND ACCEPTANCE: abstracts may be sent as an
only text email to ec@mdpi.org . But VERY IMPORTANT, given the technical
problems we have had, ALL ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED ARE AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED
and invited to prepare a final publication (this one will be inspected
between 20 and 30 April).

3. FOR THIS FINAL PUBLICATION, rigorous deadline 20 APRIL. All the papers
(average length 3.000 or 4000 words) should be forwarded to Mr. John Yuan
(hxx05@scnu.edu.cn) by e-mail attached either as doc. or html formats. He
will upload them and list them in a similar way as ECSOC-5
(http://www.mdpi.net/ecsoc-5/). Please state carefully the fis conference
topics to which your paper mainly relates (they are listed in the conf.
advertisment and also at http://www.mdpi.net/fis2002/, plus the section
chair(s) who could be more adequate for the afterconference discussions
(Koichiro Matsuno for physics and chemistry, Peter Erdi for bio and
neuroscience, and John Collier for humanities and philosophy--with a large
overlapping among the three of them). Please state clearly this information
to Mr. John Yuan (hxx05@scnu.edu.cn) in order to prepare a preliminary
table of contents (every section will be a separate website). Then, in
between 20 and 30 April we will respond to the authors confirming the
acceptance of their final publication and the preparations will be
concluded.

best wishes

Pedro C. Mariju�n
Fundaci�n CIRCE
CPS Univ. Zaragoza, 50015 Zaragoza, Spain
TEL. (34) 976 762036-761863, FAX (34) 976 732078
email: marijuan@posta.unizar.es