USE OF THE FIS LIST

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 06 May 2002 - 11:34:37 CEST

Dear FIS collegues,

About the use of the fis list, please, take into account that it has to be
reserved exclusively for theoretical discussion.

Technicalities about the coming e-conf. should be addressed PRIVATELY
(never through the list) to Sen LIN (senlin@mdpi.org) or to myself.

Also, the language of the list is ONLY ENGLISH.

Koichiro and the chairs are just going to open the conference discussions.
We are trying that each contributor receive a decent amount of time (around
one week), by grouping the papers into batches coordinated by each chair.
We will have plenty of discussion time... As for people willing to make
immediate comments, the conf. web pages provide themselves the way to add
comments to each of the papers. We will also arrange the technicalities so
that postings in this list will appear as comments in the web pages too.

In any case, please, let us be very parsimonious in our postings into this
fis list.

best wishes

Pedro C. Mariju�n
Fundaci�n CIRCE
CPS Univ. Zaragoza, 50018 Zaragoza, Spain
TEL. (34) 976 762036-761863, FAX (34) 976 732078
email: marijuan@posta.unizar.es