technicalities

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 14 May 2002 - 15:30:46 CEST

Dear fis colleagues,

There are some new people (fis e-conf. conference contributors) who have
just inscribed in the list. They are welcome to post their impressions on
the ongoing discussions; let us remember for them that we are right now in
the discussion of the first batch of papers, chaired by Koichiro Matsuno
--we will spend several motns so that each contributor will have a decent
time of exchanges. These new fis-list members may briefly introduce
themselves, whenever they wish, and immediately throw themselves into the
arena of exchanges... just by sending their emails to the address:

fis@listas.unizar.es

Currently we are about 75 people in the list (from maybe two dozen
different scientific fields). Apart from a strong customary kindness, few
regulations apply. Although in periods of high exchange of messages it may
be ruled out that only two postings per week are acceptable--it is the
chair who orders that.

Anyone willing to check past messages of the fis 2002 econf. (around two
dozens have already been exchanged) or from previous years, can go to the
fis home pages at:

http://fis.iguw.tuwien.ac.at/mailings/

A glance on the whole fis home pages is recommended (fis 94, fis 96, fis
98...) as well as the 'resources' section, where some teaching stuff is
posted. Some preprints and papers are going to be posted too (we will send
further info)

Wolfgang and Patrick take care about the fis web pages, and I am in charge
of this fis list.

best wishes

Pedro C. Mariju�n
Fundaci�n CIRCE
CPS Univ. Zaragoza, 50018 Zaragoza, Spain
TEL. (34) 976 762036-761863, FAX (34) 976 732078
email: marijuan@posta.unizar.es