Re: energy vs. work

From: Norbert Fenzl <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 21 May 2002 - 22:58:55 CEST

james:
in that exact moment I have to leave the University, so I only will be able
to answer tomorrow, but there is an important point to discuss: we need to
understand how open systems "metabolize" the input of energy and matter and
how this process is related to the discussion about signs and information. A
deeper discussion about entropy and work is good point to start.
best regards
norbert