Re: metabolism & energy autonomy

From: Koichiro Matsuno <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 23 May 2002 - 04:57:43 CEST

James Barham wrote:

>I guess the differences between us to remain pretty deep, after all.

> I don't like to argue about the meanings of words,

    This is an extremely timely expression of what we have been discussing.
Because we have the term called information in our dictionary, we would like
to know what it could be. At the same time, we would not say we like to know
what the demonstrative pronoun, that is "it", could be in a demonstrative
manner. If information is a pronoun of something else, I would like to know
that something else. Perhaps, Peter Erdi may focus on some relevant papers
in the log for this objective.

   Cheers,
   Koichiro

     Koichiro Matsuno