Re: info and physics - the issue is stability consideration

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 24 May 2002 - 17:02:05 CEST

Because FIS is about science (not religions, philosophy, etc.), and because the
title of this thread is "info and physics", in my humble opinion,
the position of information in physics should be stability consideration
of a system. Which structure is more stable? more specifically the
question is the following:

Maintain all other independent parameters the same, is
a system of higher information (content) more stable or
less stable than a system of less information?

Maybe in this way we can understand the relation better
and define information in physics better.

I agree that less information, more stable.

sk

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)