Re: Observer and natural law

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 26 May 2002 - 13:57:14 CEST

Dear Andrei,

By the way, objectivity and subjectivity and the role of observer have
been extensively discussed in the context of distinguishability and
indistinguishability; a typical opinion is

Denbigh, K. G.; Denbigh, J. S. Entropy in Relation to Incomplete
Knowledge; Cambridge University Press: London, 1985.

I know what you discussed is more general case.

I am looking forward to reading your comments on molecular recognition.

Shu-Kun