Re: Molecular recognition

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 27 May 2002 - 18:11:56 CEST

Dear Colleagues,

The main reason for my interest in information and entropy concepts
is to construct some useful theory applied to MOLECULAR RECOGNITION.
I gave a related invited talk in Korea last May in 2001 entitled

THE NATURE OF MOLECULAR RECOGNITION, SELF-ASSEMBLY AND SELF-ORGANIZATION:
REVISED INFORMATION THEORY AND THE RELATION OF ENTROPY, SYMMETRY AND DIVERSITY
(HTML form at http://www.mdpi.org/lin/01meetings/korea/Lin-mam-abs.htm and
PDF at http://www.mdpi.org/lin/Lin-mam-abs.PDF).

I will be grateful if you can pay a little bit attention to this
extended abstract.

Shu-Kun

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)