Re: Round Table on Bertalanffian Thinking (STIQE 2002)

From: heiner benking <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 24 Jun 2002 - 18:50:45 CEST

Thank you Elohim, CC: Marc Davidson

Dear Elohim,
I hope you will continue the tradition of Round Tables, as we did at the
100. Bertalanffy in Vienna, I am looking forward to hear that Marc is bringing
with him his coasters as "time credits". pls. see:
http://benking.de/test-open-forum/re-invent-democracy.html

Elohim, I really feel and hope you will like this one:
http://benking.de/Global-Change/Cultural-Imperialism-revisted-6-2002.htm

and how you and enjoy and we can build on jointly thinking and bring
together Gebser and Bertalanffian thinking, as in:
http://benking.de/gebser2001.html
http://benking.de/Dialogue_toward_Unity_in_Diversity.html

or as we do it now for Jo'burg in celebration of what was done in and before
Rio in 1992:
http://benking.de/raft/integral-raft-english.html

best
Heiner

--
please enjoy my updated:
http://open-forum.de      http://benking.de
see up-date: "we are building a symbol or AGENDA21"
10. anniversary of the eve of Rio seminar June 1st. 1992
for Rio+10 und Jo'burg 2002
http://www.benking.de/raft/integral-raft-english.html
and "Bahro":
http://www.agrar.hu-berlin.de/wisola/fg/ress/bahro.html#akt
and the "ongoing debate" this week:
http://www.mdpi.net/fis2002/index.php
http://www.mdpi.net/ec/papers/fis2002/141/index.htm
or some events in July which are dear to me:
VIRTUALITY and REALITY of the MONTAINS
http://www.inst.at/berge/konferenz_2002_7.htm
Ethics in knowledge representation and organization
http://www.ugr.es/%7Eisko/isko2002/program.htm
or the exchanges re: Rio+10 or JoBurg 2002:
http://fsw.kub.nl/globus/conference/contributions/benking1.htm
http://www.benking.de/Global-Change/lifeonline_ES2002.html
http://benking.de/Global-Change/for_DESAI-ES2002-
Sept2001.html