concepts & contexts Re: Data and meaning

From: heiner benking <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 22 Sep 2002 - 09:55:39 CEST

FROM: "data & meaning TO: "concepts & contexts"

Dear Christophe Menant
maybe we can enter the space between data and meaning by adding some work
done in the field of terminology research. This "zooming" into the space
between data and meaning is made clear at:
http://benking.de/Global-Change/Con-con.gif
more can be found at: CONCEPT AND CONTEXT MAPPING - TKE 1996 Vienna
http://www.ceptualinstitute.com/genre/benking/term/terminology.htm
and
http://benking.de/Global-Change/spatial-spacial.html

best

Heiner Benking

--
my up-dated "background" and "outlooks" at:
GERMAN:  http://co-forum.de/index.php4?Heiner_Benking