Re: Catus mediated ontology

From: Rafael Capurro <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 25 Sep 2002 - 19:20:05 CEST

John,

this is probably a nice joke or...
these people never read/understood Kant:
the *ding-an-sich* has nothing to do with
some kind of hidden thing behind the
phenomena it is *just* the phenomena
as *seen* by its *creator* (i.e. not through
the *glasses* of a finite observer). But
in Vienna you may be near the absolute
observer/creator, who knows...
Rafael

Prof. Dr. Rafael Capurro, FH Stuttgart, Hochschule der Medien (HdM)
University of Applied Sciences, Wolframstr. 32, 70191 Stuttgart, Germany
E-Mail: capurro@hdm-stuttgart.de; rafael@capurro.de
Tel. : +49 - 711 - 25 706 - 182
Universit�t Stuttgart, Institut f�r Philosophie, Dillmannstr. 15, 70049
Stuttgart, Germany
Private: Redtenbacherstr. 9, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany. Tel.: +49 - 721 -
98 22 9 -22 (fax: -21)
Homepage in German/English/Spanish/French: www.capurro.de
ICIE (International Center for Information Ethics): http://icie.zkm.de
-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----