AW: Counting and optimization

From: Karl Javorszky <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 22 Oct 2002 - 15:14:11 CEST

Dear colleagues,
yes I would like to demonstrate how practical the interaction between
sequences and mixtures can be made. I'd love to get an invitation to a
seminar or for a semester or for a year or to work in a group.

I am ready to accept offers of a motivational nature.
Looking forward your suggestion on this matter,
Karl