Re: Cellular Signaling and Meaning Generation

From: Pedro C. Mariju�n <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 20 Nov 2002 - 13:33:48 CET

Thanks for the message, Christophe. The address you mention looks quite
adequate. It is highly recommendable. The only pity is that one has to read
step by step--at least I have been unable to unload the whole text. Maybe
after the present conference we can briefly retake the cellular discussion
on this 'meaning' topic and related themes (mol. recognition, abduction,
communication, etc.)

best

Pedro