Only one restraint can effectively block ANY war. It lies within the people themselves

From: elohimjl <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 18 Dec 2002 - 23:54:15 CET

I dare to imagine that researchers, experts and scholars who have
recognized the potentiality of Systems Thinking supported when
necessary by Cybernetic Interactions when searching to deal
'scientifically' - therefore ethically - with the worst crisis ever
faced by humankind might immediately offer enough light for helping
millions of people to change consciously the political climate that
has been intelligently structured --but derived from narrow minded,
short-sighted and even blind appraisals-- for organizing another
World War against humanity.

elohimjl