Petition *

From: elohimjl <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 16 Jan 2003 - 01:37:10 CET

From: Farrukh Salihov <farangis@rci.rutgers.edu>
To: elohimjl <elohimjl@mail.zserv.tuwien.ac.at>
cc: Jane Cull <jcull@ozemail.com.au>

The President has put out a request for feedback about war with Iraq
on the White House opinion line.

Please make a call: (202) 456-1111

The line only accepts calls from 9-5 EST., Monday through Friday. A
machine will detain you for only a moment and then a pleasant live
operator will thank you for saying "I oppose" or "I approve." It will
only take minutes.

Note that the weekends are closed for calls. The president has said
that he wants to know what the American people are thinking. Let him
know. Time is running out. Tell them what you think.

YOUR PHONE CALL COUNTS.

PASS ON TO FRIENDS IF YOU WISH.

P.S: I've called and registered my comment... this is true (not a hoax)