Conference on systemic communication theory and practice

From: S�ren Brier <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 16 Jan 2003 - 13:49:02 CET

Dear colleagues

Let me recommend a conference to you that I am my self participating in as it is open for combining system theory, information theory and semiotics in the discussion of social information and communication.

Let my also remind you, that late spring in Copenhagen is wonderful! Hope to see you there.

S�ren Brier, +45 3528 2689

http://www.flec.kvl.dk/personalprofile.asp?id=sbr&p=engelsk

Ed. of Cybernetics & Human Knowing

Studier uden tanker er spildt arbejde. Tanker uden studier er farlige. Konfutse

http://www.imprint-academic.com/C&HK