Re: time

From: Rafael Capurro <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 17 Jan 2003 - 18:02:46 CET

Edwina,

it is phenomenologically not clear to me, how, say, a stone,
makes by itself (!) a difference between past, present
and future. I am not intending to contradict your
contradiction. I do not like *doctrines*... I am just trying
to better *see*... This may (!) be another way of
coming up with reality as the usual *causal* one.

Probably we have *very* different philosophical
pre-understandings such that it is no possible to clarify
them through this medium, also because of... time!

kind regards

Rafael