Re: Pragmatic aspect of information

From: Wolfgang Hofkirchner <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 23 Jan 2003 - 11:25:14 CET

dear colleagues,

this is my short point for wrapping up the discussion.

i refer to christophe's plea for taking into consideration pragmatic
aspects. i support this idea. using this category along with using
the corresponding semiotic categories of syntactics and semantics, we
can try to enrich the evolutionary approach by pointing out that at
the outset in the most rudimentary information generating system
these three aspects of information are still folded while it is only
in the course of evolution that they get differentiated up to the
point we know when speaking about human systems. so, this can be used
heuristically in the attempts to find links between the two big
approaches.

wolfgang

**431-58801-18733