Let us start ? the celebration of the new year 2003 (1)

From: elohimjl <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 27 Jan 2003 - 05:24:35 CET

But we must try hard because it seems that the spirit of 2002 as
culmination of the warring 20th century refuses to abandon us, as he
or she or it really enjoys in using humans for assuring his or her or
its more and more grandiose festivities. In fact this spirit has not
being able to convince any other of the species - neither those that
in the past did not manage to survive nor all the other that exist at
present, condemned to become endangered ones - to recognize him or
her or it.

Meanwhile the New Year 2003 could not wait any longer after failing
to avoid to be started o f f i c i a l l y several weeks ago when
billions of people assumed, at least for a while, that their problems
and worries would necessarily disappear through the exchange of good
wishes:

Greetings to all for the new year!
Yours, for a happy New Year!
feli� any nou!
Bonne ann�!
Sincerest wishes the New Year
I wish you a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year
���Feliz A�o!!!
Best wishes for the new year
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
PROSPERO A�O NUEVO

Pretty soon most of our congeners who have had not other option than
to enjoy the benefits of the continuously super modernized
globalization - being it generated by the dynamics of our magnificent
civilization - realized that everything aggravates. Being this
globalization conceived and implemented for the sake of economic
progress supported by more and more technology encouraged through
scientific work funded for such a purpose it sounds incredible to
notice how fast is growing the globalization of poverty, misery,
unemployment, criminality, corruption, hypocrisy, frivolity,...
Fortunately this globalization seems to be increasingly comprehensive
with the urgent needs of Homo sapiens sapiens because its own
dynamics may generate the necessary conditions for the manifestation
hunger, malnutrition, pandemic, famine that may lead to the emergence
of a global starvation that will reduce efficiently the proliferation
of humans.

During several years, due almost evidently to my ingenious
ingenuousness I have dared to believe in some dissident thoughts of
Bertalanffy, Boulding, Rapoport and few others who have claimed that
humans are potentially capable of learning to behave consistently
after realizing how wrongly has grown the homosphere.

"We know and control physical forces only too well, biological forces
tolerably well, and social forces not at all. If therefore, we could
have a well developed science of social systems, it would be the way
out of the chaos and impending destruction of the present world."
(Bertalanffy)

Therefore I have written that the human society may cope with its
difficulty using consistently: systems thinking and cybernetic
interpretation of the surrounding terrestrial reality recognized
through information structured with data perceived by our senses,
though inevitably biased by our civilized assumptions. I have also
mentioned that being human nature essentially gregarious most humans
may consciously develop their co-operative attitudes for building
purposefully a humanitarian civilization.

Besides I have commented that both the pragmatic spontaneity and the
spontaneous pragmatism that made possible our earlier ancestors
during their nomadic life to develop what became the human features
are not longer suitable for organizing from now onward the survival
of our species. Why? Evidently the pragmatic performance of most of
our congeners (elites, medium classes and masses) have unconsciously
created an absurd and contradictory homosphere that continuously
disrupts our suffering biosphere

In addition I expressed "that planning at present a better future
makes INDISPENSABLE to comprehend better and better the past by means
of a scientific examination of the events that happened and
determined the trajectory for humankind" for helping the scientific
community to conceive "...a reasonable or humanitarian way forward."
I even argued that this "approach must allow everybody to recognize
what kind of systems were constituted, what sort of feed-back and
feed-forward interactions were consciously or unconsciously
implemented, whether the information employed was truthful enough,
what misinformation was purposefully invented, whether the
organization of actions was sufficiently ethical."

Fallacious assumption of mine in case "...systemics is about the
interactionings that are happening in the present"; in case I cannot
demonstrate that our past - created by a causality composed by
numerous interactions is part of our reality as it has been inserted
in our present.

In the case that it were frankly erroneous, therefore forbidden, to
consider real the ideas that come to our mind in order to organize
our immediate perspective and our long term panorama located in the
future, the answer to "Can anything that isn't happening now be
considered real?" is NO.

I will cogitate about this idea, despite it might be no real by
definition though it would be necessary for allowing me to recognize
what is the "BIG system at work here" on Earth and in the Universe.
Subsequently I will necessarily accept that "The Universe found one
way that would work, and has been using that one way and variations
of it"

Such idea is definitely attractive. It allows any individual to live
happily during the few days, months and years that were assigned to
him or her by that "One WHOLE" without being worried at all whether
he or she will die by actions organized and implemented by other or
due to natural causes.

It would become even fascinating to create a new kind of education
for helping the "One WHOLE" to accomplish more efficiently what must
be done. An education designed exclusively for warfare. An education
for allowing the emergence of few humans well trained as evil tyrants
ready to use humanitarian but also effective means for annihilation.
Indeed the danger of the human proliferation will be systematically
reduced through the establishment of a Nobel Prize and other similar
awards, rewards, trophies,... for despots, oppressors, dictators but
also soldiers and scientists capable to accomplish in reality what
Napoleon only did partially though he asked Metternich in 1813 "What
are the lives of a million men such as I?"

However fascinating I seriously doubt I may accept this idea, perhaps
because I am not intelligent enough, rather old and quite convinced
that the gradual integration of a total vision of the holistic
landscape through many sensible and humanitarian perspectives may
lead humans to create another world. After all I might assume that
after dying I could try to motivate the "One WHOLE" to follow another
way, not for the sake of changing but for increasing the number of
humans willing to play a responsible role ON EARTH because we ARE
FALL IN LOVE WITH LIFE. Attention it is the REAL LIFE neither a
virtual nor an ethereal one.