FIS2002 papers for ENTROPY (http://www.mdpi.org/entropy)

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 31 Jan 2003 - 13:19:14 CET

Dear Colleagues,

I am now in Basel, Switzerland and will work efficiently for ENTROPY.

Please submit your FIS2002 papers for ENTROPY as soon as possible. You
should send it to Pedro (e-mail marijuan@posta.unizar.es) within 2
weeks.

Pedro and I already processed and accepted two papers
ready for publication.

We plan to publish the FIS2002 Proceedings as the first issue,
Volume 5, 2003, in March 2003. Therefore, the manuscripts
in their final forms should be in Pedro's hands before 15 February 2003.

Again, 15 February 2003 is the deadline.

Best regards,
Shu-Kun
http://www.mdpi.org/entropy

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)