[Fis] new subscribers

From: Pedro C. Mariju�n <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 14 Feb 2003 - 14:39:27 CET

Dear FIS colleagues,

Right now we have two new subscribers in the list: Michael Leyton (whose
ideas on symmetry and information have already appeared several times in
the discussions of the list) and Fivos Panetsos (who financed and made
possible the first fis conference, Madrid 1994)... both are cordially welcome!

best