[Fis] Workshop on Regulation Theory

From: sergei petoukhov <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 28 Feb 2003 - 12:13:25 CET

Dear colleagues,
   The theme of your "Workshop on Regulation Theory" is very interesting
for me. I am developing a new approach to genetic coding. I wrote a book:
S.V.Petoukhov "The Biperiodic Table of Genetic Code and Number of Protons",
Moscow, 2001, 258 p. (in Russian). As example of my researches, I apply in
attachment my article in English: "Genetic Code and the Ancient Chinese
"Book of Changes"", published in "Symmetry: Culture and Science", 1999,
vol.10, #3-4, p.211-226. Due to initiatives from the scientists of the USA
and of Hungary, I am negotiating about edition of my book in English and in
Hungarian now.
    I plan to visit Budapest from 9 till 20 of April according to thematic
plan of collaboration between Hungarian and Russian Academies of Sciences.
I'll try to participate in your workshop in this case on April 10, if you
don't object.
Let me advise you to invite for participating in your workshop also Prof.
Matthew HE (USA, Florida), his e-mail is hem@nova.edu . He is a chairman of
a symposium "Bioinformatics" (Las Vegas, June 2003) and he has made an
interesting report "Symmetry in Structure of Genetic Code" at the
Conference "Ethics and the Science of Future" (Moscow, February 12-14,
2003). He and I will participate also in "Symmetry Festival 2003",
Budapest, August 16-22
( http://www.conferences.hu/symmetry2003/ ).

   Best regards
Serguei Petoukhov, Prof.,
Dr.Phys.-Math.Sci.,
Department of Biomechanics,
Mechanical Engineering Research Institute,
Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow.