[Fis] GMU Center for Social Complexity Conference

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 14 Mar 2003 - 00:22:44 CET

Dear Colleagues:

Professor Claudio Cioffi-Revilla of the new GMU Center for Social
Complexity is holding a innovative conference on social computation.
He extends an invitation to WESS members to attend.

Further information can be obtained from the website listed below.

Cheers

Jerry LR Chandler

Dear Jerry,

I believe that WESS members might be interested in our May 23-24
conference. Registrations are filing up very quickly and seats are
limited. Just thought I should bring this to your attention.

Cheers,
Claudio

--
Claudio Cioffi-Revilla
Professor of Computational Social Sciences

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD 4GB:MayConf.pdf (PDF /CARO) (0004965C)