Re: [Fis] war

From: heiner benking <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 20 Mar 2003 - 10:57:48 CET

Dear FIS'ers
here a constructive move.

PEACE
Heiner

--
Heiner Benking
http://co-forum.de/index.php4?HeBe

Guess who wrote this... (N.M.)
My particular concern is the reception of change
in our genuin thinking and reasoning;
something Bertrand Russel might have called
in "Man's Peril" <newthink> and what we
addressed in "Is Humanity destined to self-destruct":
http://benking.de/caldwell.html
Bitte l�cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!