[Fis] Towards an apocalypse scientifically organized and technologically implemented

From: elohimjl <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 02 Apr 2003 - 20:02:46 CEST

I am almost certain that systems analysis, cybernetics, information,
organizational procedures have been used effectively for organizing
efficiently the "DIGITAL WAR". It is one of the main contributions of
SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY for the future of Humankind which seems to be
condemned by its decision makers to the apocalypse organized
coherently by intelligent brains democratically oriented

> [...]
>civilian population by dehumanizing those whom they are killing.
>
>"I'll Just Kill Him"
>
>"As I walked away, Lieutenant Matt Martin, whose third child,
>Isabella, was born while he was on board ship en route to the Gulf,
>appeared beside me.
>
>" 'Did you see all that?' he asked, his eyes filled with tears. 'Did
>you see that little baby girl? I carried her body and buried it as
>best I could but I had no time. It really gets to me to see children
>being killed like this, but we had no choice.'
>
>"Martin's distress was in contrast to the bitter satisfaction of
>some of his fellow marines as they surveyed the scene. 'The Iraqis
>are sick people and we are the chemotherapy,' said Corporal Ryan
>Dupre. 'I am starting to hate this country. Wait till I get hold of
>a friggin' Iraqi. No, I won't get hold of one. I'll just kill him.' "
>
>Crimes Against Humanity
>
>George Bush and the high command are guilty of crimes against
>humanity and war crimes. What we are witnessing is a full-scale
>massacre carried out from the land, the air and the sea assault. The
>U.S. media presents the war as carefully packaged propaganda and
>trivializes the actual human costs of the war by turning it into
>something of a spectator sport. But the Iraqi people cannot escape
>this war and they cannot turn off their television to make it go
>away.
>
>Again, it is the non-U.S. press that reveals the extent of the
>criminality of the war.
>
>A March 29 Reuters article entitled "Iraqis Delirious with Grief
>After Missile Attack" described the Friday night attack by U.S.
>bombs in a poor section of Baghdad. Arouba Khodeir, 39, while
>"wailing hysterically and hitting herself in the face and chest, as
>women around her were trying to calm her down," spoke of her
>11-year-old son Karar who died outside the house with his friends: "
>'My son had his head blown off,' screamed Khodeir. 'Why are they
>hitting the people? Why are they killing the children? Why are they
>doing his to us? Why are they attacking civilians? Didn't Bush say
>on TV that he won't attack civilians. But these people who died are
>all civilians? Is this a target?' she wailed, pointing at the dried
>blood of her son still splashed on the walls."
>
>"The Whole World is Watching Us Die"
>
>The report also described the killing of Shaza Shallum, 20, who was
>"holding her baby and walking with two relatives when the explosion
>sent a shard of shrapnel through her neck. Six-month-old Fatma was
>found alive in her dead mother's arms and brought by neighbors to
>her grandmother. The wails of the mourners drowned the cries of the
>hungry infant."
>
>One of the people living in this neighborhood told Reuters: "We are
>helpless people. It is all out of our hands. Why cannot the world
>find a solution? The whole world is watching us die and is doing

APRIL 12: The World Stands Together Against War