[Fis] thanks

From: Rafael Capurro <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 02 May 2003 - 09:00:59 CEST

Dear FIS Colleagues,

I have written a small contribution on "Angeletics - A Message Theory"
http://www.capurro.de/angeletics_zkm.html
that I will present at the international conference "Hierarchies of
Communication"
organized by Hans Diebner (ZKM) and Lehan Ramsay (Future Univ. Hakodate,
Japan)
http://basic-research.zkm.de:8080/basic_research/lectures/communication
that will take place at ZKM Karlsruhe: http://www.zkm.de in July 4-6, 2003.

Thanks to all FIS colleagues and particularly to Koichiro and Jerry for
giving me
the opportunity to share their thoughts.

kind regards

Rafael

Prof. Dr. Rafael Capurro, FH Stuttgart, Hochschule der Medien (HdM)
University of Applied Sciences, Wolframstr. 32, 70191 Stuttgart, Germany
E-Mail: capurro@hdm-stuttgart.de; rafael@capurro.de
Tel. : +49 - 711 - 25 706 - 182
Universit�t Stuttgart, Institut f�r Philosophie, Dillmannstr. 15, 70049
Stuttgart, Germany
Private: Redtenbacherstr. 9, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany. Tel.: +49 - 721 -
98 22 9 -22 (fax: -21)
Homepage in German/English/Spanish/French: www.capurro.de
ICIE (International Center for Information Ethics): http://icie.zkm.de