[Fis] very clever software!

From: Pedro C. Mariju�n <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 12 May 2003 - 12:09:35 CEST

Dear FIS colleagues

As you may remember, some months ago there were changes in the server and
software handling our list. Before I had to introduce all new members 'by
hand', now it is by means of the new software... or not. I have just
checked that neither Michael Leyton nor Fivos Panetsos were actually
subscribed in spite of the initial acceptance! See my message below, in
February, welcoming them. Ugh!!!

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Pedro

PS. Michael and Fivos, I have subscribed you two again, to verify please
reply to the list (fis@listas.unizar.es)