Re: [Fis] music and genetic code

From: Pedro C. Mariju�n <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 16 May 2003 - 10:53:32 CEST

Sergei, I have read more calmly your recent posting and now think that your
speculative part is quite pertinent. Actually my own speculation on
Clynes's essentic forms in the sonorous triggering of emotions would be
germane to your scheme, I think. It would be nice if we could meaningfully
interrelate the patterning of molecular-cellular processes (at fis 2002 we
had a very good discussion on molecular recognition, abduction,
constraints, etc.) with the entire intellective dimension
(intelligence-emotions)...

Pythagorically yours,