Re: [Fis] Reply to Pedro

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 19 May 2003 - 11:34:34 CEST

Luis:

Your suggestion of a future discussion of economic information stimulates
this response.

After considering various possible "candidate" definitions for "economic
information", I would like to support your suggestion. The topic has
potential to include several subdomains that are relevant to the concepts
of information and communication. The relation of communication to
sustainability would be of keen interest to me.

Cheers

Jerry LR Chandler