Re: [Fis] molecular discussion

From: Igor Rojdestvenski <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 02 Jul 2003 - 13:59:33 CEST

Hello, Dr. Shu-Kun Lin,

I dealt with this matter some time ago. I may suggest a couple of
references, namely
<http://www.patronov.net/personal/papers/map1.pdf>http://www.patronov.net/personal/papers/map1.<http://www.patronov.net/personal/papers/map1.pdf>pdf
http://www.patronov.net/personal/papers/map2.pdf
<http://www.patronov.net/personal/papers/cmpl.pdf>http://www.patronov.net/personal/papers/cmpl.<http://www.patronov.net/personal/papers/cmpl.pdf>pdf

with my (very unfinished and not complete) view on this subject. If you are
interested you may follow the links above.

Regards,

Igor Rojdestvenski