[Fis] A humble suggestion on FIS discussion rule

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 14 Jul 2003 - 18:39:10 CEST

Dear FISers,

Some FIS members cannot read all the long messages distributed to this
discussion group. Therefore, if you find an individual fellow FISer who
should definitely read certain paragraph of your paper so that it can be
cited, please do contact these individual members directly and discuss in
detail. I confess that I read at most 20% of the messages distributed in
FIS, and ignored many messages, particularly the discussions related to
philosophy and social sciences. I never got a chance to check any
recommended reading material so far. I have to earn money by doing some
chemical samples collection and distribution (recycling of chemical
"garbage" (old, rare samples). "Information" is not enough.
Substance (bread, etc.) is more practically important to my family. This
costs me most of my time. Of course I would enjoy thinking in an ivory
tower about "information". Some others may have the same problem.

PS: I will answer the comments on molecular recognition pretty soon.

Shu-Kun

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)