[Fis] World Summit On the Information Society (WSIS) organized by the United Nations

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 20 Jul 2003 - 14:09:12 CEST

Organized by the United Nations, the World Summit on the
Information Society (WSIS) will be held in Geneva from
10 to 12 December 2003. The Declaration of Principles and plan of action
regarding information society will be adopted. I was in Paris
attending a preparatory meeting at UNESCO during
15-18 July 2003. I just came back to Basel this morning.
Therefore, FIS is very important becase we are clarifing the very concept
of information. My colleague Francis Muguet
and I promoted open access scientific journals, including our
ENTROPY journal, at the meetings.

For more information, see http://www.mdpi.net/WSIS/.

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)