Re: [Fis] Molecular recognition and the foundamental laws of information

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 21 Jul 2003 - 17:09:29 CEST

Dear Jerry,

The expression delta F (free energy) = - R * T ln K (eq) in my revised information
theory is a change of information. Information is dimensionless.
delta I (Information) = - ln K. Therefore, some temperature independent
process, which cannot be considered by delta F (free energy), can be
considered.

The equilibrium constant is the the symmetry number of the product over the
symmetry numberof the starting molecules.

Shu-Kun

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)